The church of Agios Georgios was probably built during the first half of the 19th century, while it was completely renovated in 1865, when the iconostasis and its icons are dated, which were probably made by painter Konstantinos Theodosiou. The decoration of the church was completed with its frescoes in 1874 by the same painter. It is a single-space domed church, with two wide and blind domes that are directly resting on the exterior walls of the church, with eight-sided support, of a particular form. A narthex was added to the west of the church at a later time.