The Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi in Anthochori was founded in the second half of the 17th century and was renovated in the first half of the 18th century. It suffered great damages by passing army troops during the siege of Ali Pasha of Ioannina in 1820-1822. The katholikon was renovated and painted in 1844 by unknown painters of the time. It is a single-space dome-roofed church with a dome and side “linear spaces”, a common characteristic of monastery katholicons.